Wednesday, May 23, 2012

day 9

Pep loves to drive. As has been mentioned multiple times, he loves anything with wheels and/or a motor. Apparently even just a steering wheel is enough for him cause this one makes him very happy...
Im excited to see his reaction to the boat this summer. He is at that age that is just SUPER fun. Where they amaze you everyday with the stuff that they pick up on. He is starting to talk a lot more and is loving his sign. He waves at EVERY car that passes by him and almost always, the people in the car will wave back (which he obviously thinks is awesome) He blows kisses and dances for no real reason other than he knows it will make the people around him happy. And even though he has been working on getting his 4 (yes... 4!) molars in, he is still such a pleasant and easy kid.

Did you ever see that episode of Friends where Joey puts on every item of clothing that Chandler owns? You know... the one where he walks in with 900 layers of clothing and announces that he is going "camando"?
Well minus the camando part, AnDee did that today. She was playing with her cousin Jayne in her room then suddenly appeared in the kitchen like  this..
I counted them as a peeled them off of her. 12. 12 shirts. She is too funny. Yesterday I put her in her bed for a nap and about 30 minutes later I could hear her laughing hysterically. My first thought was that she was laughing in her sleep because she has done that before but when I got to her room she was wide awake just giggling. When I asked her what she was doing she said "I was just laughing" so naturally I asked "why?" She giggled a little bit more and said "I said BUTT!" and then burst in to another fit of laughter. Maybe she read my "Ash Cheese" post and picked up on the toilet humor? 

No comments:

Post a Comment