Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 7

This morning we went with Dave and Dyl down to our new house to mow the lawn and weed a little. (oh and we met one of our neighbors. She seems completely crazy but may or may not be the nicest crazy women I have ever met) Since we were in Santaquin and for some reason I feel like its ok for me to eat out when Andrew is out of town, we HAD to stop at The Family Tree for lunch. I don't know if you have ever been to this restaurant but if you haven't... you need to go. My friends and I used to drive from PG down to Santaquin just to eat there. Its that good.
What makes it so good??

If heaven were a bread... these scones would be heaven. And the honey butter? Oh. My. GOSH. Plus the fact that they give you little tiny plates to put these giant scones on... just makes it even better.

Good food

Pep loves him some scones too!
and then we got to watch Dave and Dyl drive off like this...

All in all, today has been a pretty good one and we still have half the day left! The only thing that would make it better is if Andrew was here to share it with us. Maybe next week??



1 comment:

  1. that loaf of bread is a scone?! i need to go to this place.

    ReplyDelete