Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A rare moment... In fact, the first time ever

I'm currently sitting in the back yard soaking up the sun while both of my babies sleep in the stroller under the tree. I have SO much to do but really, after a nice long run (ok not so long but give me a break, my hips are still treating me rather poorly) how could I pass up this opportunity to sit and eat an orange,without a child in my arms or even screaming at me for that matter. After the last week and a half... I deserve it. You will be receiving an overload of make up posts here in the next little bit. Thanks to my world... And my computer... Crashing down around me. But for now??? The sun and this lawn chair are going to receive my full attention.

1 comment:

  1. good for you!!

    but secretly I am very anxious for new pics!

    ReplyDelete