Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Her name is...

AnDee knows her name. She has actually known it for a few days now but I forgot to put it in my last post. When you ask her "what's your name?" she says "name Annee!" translation: my name is AnDee. She also really likes to yell the last word of every sentence so it's actually more like "name ANNEE" it's also "... Eight, nine, TEN!" and "no mo jibber jabber jibber jabber on BED!" translation: no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
Oh and just in case you were wondering... She did indeed call my next door neighbor fat the other day. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. heeeheeee!!!!!! I love her!!!!! Pres likes to make the last word of every sentance very dramatic too!!! sometomes a YELL!! sometimes a whine, or sometimes an abrubt quick sharp tone!!! I love the ages they are at! AnDee is my FAV!!!

    ReplyDelete