Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Holy Smokes!

Where to start? I am so far behind on my blogging I hate to even think about it. So please be patient while I slowly attempt to get caught up.

We will start with a little of this and a little of that.
Pep got a hair cut... complete with a mohawk/mullet and steps on the side. Poor kid.



We played in the sprinklers at grandmas....


Im not sure why its so fun to sit on the sprinkler? but I definitely did it when I was a kid

We LOVE ice cream at our house.


We also love our cousin Presley and got to go to her awesome pony birthday party!




A few weeks ago we had to meet Andrew at his work for something. When we walked out of the building this is what we saw...
AnDee kept running around telling everyone that "our mountain is fired up!"

Please stay tuned... there will be more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment