Monday, September 29, 2014

First Hair Cut

I finally sucked it up and let Andrew cut Isaac's hair. I know I should have done it ages ago. His hair was super uneven and scraggly but first hair cuts are so hard! I knew that as soon as that hair was chopped he would look so much more grown up and everyone would see him as a toddler and not a baby anymore. We ended up chopping 2 or 3 inches.
At first his was a little nervous about the clippers but he ended up thinking it was funny and tickley and he laughed through the whole thing. In the end he had about 2-3 inches of hair piled up on the floor around him.



After

I was right though. He looks so grown up now. Makes me sad. I tried so hard to get a nice picture of him looking handsome at church but as soon as he saw I was taking pictures he started cheesing it hard and wiggling all over the place.

Andrew tried holding him down but it didn't work...


 Finally he suddenly got very serious and solemn

We never know what we are gonna get from this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment