Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The truth

If you don't want an honest answer, don't ask AnDee. She has become quite the little talker in the last little while. I mean whole sentences and entire conversations. It's almost scary cause I have no idea where she gets half of the stuff she says. Most people can catch the main idea of what she is saying and a lot of the time she is very clear on what she says but as mom I understand almost everything and I'm usually looked at to translate. At this point I'm glad I'm the translator cause that gives me the opportunity to edit. I think I'm going to be in trouble when everyone can understand everything she says.

Last night Andrew thought he would be funny and wear my robe, which happens to be huge and puffy and red. He was digging in the fridge for something and AnDee walked up behind him and said "grandma, I have some cheese please?" ... She calls it as she sees it. :)

2 comments:

  1. haha, love it! i don't know what i'm going to do when that happens to us. i have a hard time not laughing when things like that happen.

    oh, and of course she's hilarious. look who her dad is!

    ReplyDelete