Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkins and Such

We decided it was high time to get some pumpkin carving done around here so we set out to conquer the giant pumpkin Aunt Gayle brought us. The kids were awesome and even helped me take all the guts out and Pep even ate a few of the extra pieces (he hated the taste... cant figure out why he is always eating things that he hates the taste of)





AnDee posed them like this. She's a natural.

Both the kids have been a little more interested in soccer lately. Maybe because they got to see all their cousins and mom and uncle  Caleb play last week after Billy's baptism? But Pep is definitely more focused on it than AnDee. Im hoping this is something that sticks so its not embarrassing for him to explain to everyone where his name came from.


AnDee made her own swing in the backyard. Ok... maybe I helped a little but I have got to hand it to her, she is one clever and determined little girl. I think she would have got it done with or without me. She is very proud of her new swing.

I am no good at this not having a husband thing. I have a few friends who go weeks on end without there husbands. I seriously have no idea how you do it. My respect for you is great. I am a mess when Andrew is away. Therefor I am constantly trying to stay out of the house and busy... which usually results in me spending more money than I should. So far this week we have been to the zoo, AnDee and Pep got to go to Provo and play with Uncle Dave while Mom played volleyball, we carved pumpkins and made swings and worked on the front yard, yesterday we went to the mall and played on the "winnie the pooh slide" (as AnDee calls it) and then met up with Nanny for some dinner. This afternoon I think we will head to PG so the kiddos can play with Gayle. Just the cost of gas is gonna kill us. Its a good thing Andrew only goes once a month or so because we would be in the poor house if he was gone anymore than he is. 
Its been a fun week though considering his absence. AnDee has been THE BEST kid in the world. She (not exaggerating) cleans my whole house every morning. I have to help with a few things like scrubbing toilets or mopping floors sufficiently but for a 3 year old she rocks it and I cant even tell you how much it helps me. Plus she has just had the best most positive attitude that has kept me out of my -I miss Andrew- depression. Thank you AnDee Lew! I dont know what I would do without you! 

and for good measure... here is Pep in a bucket. I dont know why... he looks pleasant though, doesnt he? 

No comments:

Post a Comment