Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Zoo

So after I posted yesterday about keeping myself busy while Andrew is gone I felt motivated and inspired so I packed the kids up and we went to the zoo. This doesnt seem like a very big deal, I know but I dont do things like that by myself. I ALWAYS wait for a time when Andrew can go with me. But I did it! All by myself and we didnt even die or get lost.
The new area with the polar bear and the seals was a big hit with us, as was the baby giraffe.




 Um... it may have frightened her a little and she may have run away
 Not Pep though, he stood up to that bear like a man.
The bear was so funny. It would swim up to the glass, stand up, push off and float away on his back and then repeat the process over and over and over.

 AnDee thought it smelled really really good in there.

It was fun. And I felt accomplished doing something so grown up all on my own. Turned out to be a pretty good day.

1 comment:

  1. wahoo! good for you! I cannot believe how much hair that girl of yours has.

    ReplyDelete