Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little butter ball

This child is next to perfect.

 He sleeps good (as long as he is swaddled) he eats good (as if I needed to tell you that. The evidence is in his cheeks)and he is seriously the happiest kid I have ever seen. He has the cutest little pooh bear laugh and he smiles at anyone and/or anything that will look at him.
He has mastered rolling over in any direction and even pretends to scoot sometimes. But if we are being honest... He is in no hurry to be mobile. He just doesn't care. He jabbers constantly jabbers and his favorite thing TL say is "dadadada". He is completely calm, content and peaceful. I'm so grateful he is mine.

Buggy can do the monkey bars all by herself.... That is until I video tape it. In that case she belly flops into the woodchips... On camera. I couldn't help it. I was laughing a little until she said "ouch, that hurt." and then got right back up without a single tear... Then I was laughing so hard I was crying. Does this make me a bad mom? She is the coolest kid I have ever met! And she is one tough cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment