Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where does she get this stuff?

I asked Buggy to pick up her toys and put them in the bucket. She stuck fingers in both ears and started singing at the top of her lungs. Where did she get that?!
We have two new additions to our family. That's right, more goats (I'll post pictures later) Buggy keeps pointing at them and telling me they are "nakey" and "need to get in the tub" I have no idea where this came from.

She calls Andrew beautiful on a regular basis

We were at play group and she started getting sassy with one of the other kids. She had previously told me that she wanted to go home and I told her we would leave in a few minutes. In response to her sassiness I made her look me in the eyes and said "we don't talk like that, it's not nice" she replied "yeah, go home and go to my room!". That's right, she was purposely
trying to get in to trouble so she could go home.

She talks like an African... Well at least a Tanzanian. She puts a 'y' at the end of everything. Hence the goats being "nakey".
I have one cool kid. And hopefully in the next week, I'll have two cool kids! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Two cool kids!! :) And, come on, you can totally see Andrew doing some of the same stuff when he was a youngster. ;) (It's an excellent trick I've learned, when my kids do something crazy or embarrassing I instantly blame it on Tony. I didn't teach them, so I HAS to be Tony :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WILL!!! 2 cool kids!!!!! and 4 goats, heehee!! I love the nakey comment!!! And her way of getting out of play group!!! haahaa!

    ReplyDelete