Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Awesomeness That is Pep

This kid is cool. He is at that age where everything he says is hilarious. He tells the best stories and makes for the best conversationalist. He is creative and quickly (all TOO quickly) changing from baby to little boy.

The other day while driving home from Grandma's house he said to me "Mom? I gonna tell you a tory." of course I was all for this so I told him to go ahead.
"Once upon a time there was a big BIG cary cary cary deer! (Pep for some reason cannot say the "s" sound when it is followed by a consonant. So he can say things like "soap" or "sandwich"  but he cannot say things like "Snake"  or "scary" hence the "carey" deer)
Me: "oh no! a scary deer?!!"
Pep: "Yup! and a long long YAK!"
Me: (laughing now because I have no clue where he even heard the word "yak" or why it was so long) "A Yak?!"
Pep: "uh huh and a MEAN Dinosaur!"
The story continued and eventually the yak met its demise when he got in to a fight with the mean dinosaur and lost. Poor yak.

Meet John...


He proudly named his snake John The Snake. A few days later he was playing a game and said to me "I John."
Me: "You're John?"
Pep: "Yup. Like John the nake. But but but (he also stutters a lot and I think its pretty much the cutest thing ever) I not a nake. I just john."

He loves to wear his "choo choo pants" as you can see. He wears them on a very regular basis. If they are not on him, they are in the wash. Never are they just hanging in the closet. I think the biggest reason he likes them so much is because he can carry his breakfast around in them.... and anything else he can cram in there


We saw this pin on pinterest a while back where you take an old paper towel tube and tape it to the wall and put a bowl under so your kid can drop a puff ball through in to the bowel.
well we took that post and stepped it up a notch...


Take that Pinterest! I love stealing other peoples ideas and making them better.But in all fairness hers is much cuter all wrapped in orange paper as apposed to mine that still have bits of toilet paper hanging off of them. Pep Played with this for days and days. I even left it up while we were showing our house to people. We have kids... deal with it.

Pep also get the award for best little brother. He lets his big sister boss him all over. He will even hold her hand and play along when she makes him be the prince. However being a princess is pushing it too far. Before Halloween I asked him (after we had already decided he was going to be a train conductor) what he was going to be for Halloween. He replied "I not know.. but but but.... I NOT be a princess"


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, your kids are awesome! It's no surprise, seeing as they take after Andrew and you, but I just felt like I should tell you that.

    ReplyDelete