Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sick Sick Sicko

I dont do well with sick kids. I especially don't do well with fevers. I turn into a nervous wreck. Luckily Pep hasn't gotten the sickness.... yet (please bless he doesn't) The Bug on the other hand hasn't been doing so hot. She is super lethargic and sleepy. Her cough sounds like death and her face is like a leaky faucet. Her fever has been getting up to 103 and 103 is way too high for me. She has been the sweetest most cuddly, lovey girl in the whole world. Im really praying that it just runs its course and goes away. We don't want RSV...

As I mentioned Pep hasn't got it yet. While I remain hopeful, I know that chances are that he will get it too. One thing that siblings are really good at sharing is sickness. I just hope we can keep it under wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment