Thursday, November 3, 2011

Spooky Halloween


.. Or as Buggy would say.. "pokey Halloween!"
My little lawn gnomes where the cutest.




Especially with the goat. Yup. We took her to the trunk or treat on the goat cart. We even had our own parking stall



I had Pep in the front pack and it was cold so i had a blanket wrapped around him... Which happened to be brown and everyone thought it was part of his costume. They kept asking what he was supposed to be. I was nice to everyone but what I wanted to say was "he's a giant turd with a blue leaf stuck in it" (notice the leaf on the hat? its on the far side so its hard to see) but I didn't. I just nicely explained that it was a blanket, not a costume.


AnDee is in heaven when her cousins come. Nanny and Poppy had a halloween party for all the grandkids, not everyone could make it but we had a pretty good group with some darn cute kids. And Poppy only scared AnDee to death once with his creepy mask. Thanks Poppy??


It was a good night.

1 comment:

  1. You are the coolest Halloween people ever! A goat!? That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete