Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear Pep Boy

Thanks for being the happiest most easy going baby ever! You make things so easy for your mom. I love everything about you. I love your ginormous cheeks that appear to be eating your eyes (especially when you smile, they all but disappear) I love how you curl your toes up when you get excited. I love how you slide on your face when you try to scoot. I love that your hair is constantly sticking straight up. I love that you ALWAYS have a smile for me. I love that even when you are waking up you have a huge grin on your face. I love how much you love your sister. I love that you full on laugh when we change your diaper or let you roll around naked. I love that you cuddle and that you are taking your time and letting me enjoy your babyness. I love your chewbacca noise. I especially love your kisses, even if they can be a little painful. There honestly isn't one thing that I don't absolutely adore about you. Thanks for letting me be your Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment