Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Words of Buggy

Buggy likes to tell is "I not kiddin you!" when she is angry. As if there is some horrible consequence she has in store for us.
A few days ago our friend Mel stopped by with her new baby. AnDee walked up, looked in th car seat at the tiny little guy and said "aawwww! What's your Peps name?" apparently pep and baby mean the same thing?
Last week when she woke up in the morning she was sitting on the couch and I was on the floor with Pep. "mommy!" she said... Extremily forcefully I might add "put pep down and hold me!"
While we were camping my Sister asked AnDee if she was going to go on a mission when she grew up. Buggy responded with this... Let me just add that we have never had any conversation even similar to this and this answer was completely her own. I have no idea where it came from... "yup! I go on mission and teach people bout Jesus and the church!"
Also while we were camping she kept running around camp yelling "it's a wonderful day! It's a wonderful day!" camping definitely was wonderful. You'll get a post on that later.
This kid just kills me. She so funny, so cute and SO smart!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm excuse me!! When are we going to hang out?? Text me at 801-855-6166

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's pretty much the coolest kid I know. I haven't seen the sassy side yet though. I hope to see that before I leave ;)

    ReplyDelete