Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Odds and Ends

AnDee really enjoyed her dog cousins as well. Spike was a real win with my kids. The poor little dude put up with a lot.


We of course had to visit our long time friend Kevin. I am pleased to report that he is well and still growing.

 I tried to play soccer for too many hours and discovered that my feet aren't quite as calloused as they used to be.
Gross right?

AnDee got her very first "official" hair trim. ( I usually do it at home... which is really a bad idea)
Thanks Mindy!

We played in the foothills and couldn't get enough.
 Ike wouldn't slow down. AnDee and Pep were busy discovering the flowers and plants and trees and Ike was on a mission to get down the trail as fast has he could. Fortunately Bernie played baby sitter and wouldn't leave his side. Sometimes I really love that dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment