Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dinosaurs!

AnDee has really been in to dinosaurs lately. She has a book that is nothing but info on dinosaurs. It has pictures but no story, just the names and functions of the dinosaurs and what time period they lived in... that kind of stuff. She spends about a half an hour a day just studying that book.
Lucky for us Andrews work provides free passes to Thanksgiving Point and even more lucky for us... Thanksgiving Point has a dinosaur museum! Free stuff is always better. So yesterday we got up from naps and went up to the museum! The kids LOVED IT! Im sure we will be going back. Pep was impressed with the dinosaurs but was calling all of them "crocodiles" (and yes he pronounces it perfectly) he was just as excited for the crocodiles as everyone else was with the dinosaurs.




It actually was a very cool museum. I had never been to a dinosaur museum so I enjoyed it as well. 
After the museum Dad treated us to dinner and took us to the new outlets at Traverse Mountain. We just browsed but for those of you who care to know, the Columbia outlet that is up there pretty much rocked my socks off. Too bad Im the size of a planet right now and didn't dare buy anything. I will be going back. 14 days and counting... 
Speaking of, AnDee informed me the other day that we could just get a knife and cut the baby out. I told her that might hurt a little but she told me it would be ok cause we could just glue it back together.
She was also just singing Disney songs to me. I always thought the song from Jungle Book said something like "the bear necessities" but I guess I was wrong. AnDee says it says "a pair of sesames" Good thing I have her to keep me straight.







1 comment:

  1. We got to go to the dinosaur museum last summer when Kira was up. We had so much fun! (didn't get in free like you though, that's pretty darn cool!) Love that AnDee sings about a "pair of sesames" haha that's awesome. Lisa's daughter Mallory sings the song from Pocahontas "Savages, savages, barely even human" as "sandwiches, sandwiches, barely even human" Makes me laugh every time I think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete